Now is the time to join the Kearney Area Builders Association (KABA). When you do, you also automatically become a member of the Nebraska State Home Builders Association (NSHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). That is a 3-in-1 membership!
Stay on top of industry trends, gain invaluable knowledge, and make the connections you’ll need to stay competitive in today’s marketplace.
The NAHB federation is made up of business people like you: entrepreneurs, craftsmen, innovators, problem-solvers. Nationally, you will be part of an alliance of 140,000 members, the premier network of the home building industry. Our strength is in your success.
You and your business become stronger with the resources and tools available to members. Take a look at all of the benefits to being a member, including:
- Networking – Membership provides you access to industry professionals within your home market and beyond. Build lasting relationships with the people who can help you and your business thrive.
- Advocacy – You can count on NAHB’s keen advocacy focus, aiming to provide our industry the stability to move forward and giving our members durable competitive advantage.
- Expertise – Keep up-to-date with latest industry information in your local and state communities and across the nation with access to the members-only website with news and analysis.
- Savings – Member Advantage gives you an easy way to reduce expenses, maximize profits and increase efficiency with exclusive discounts with national companies.
- Knowledge – Learn new ideas and strategies you can use every day to improve your business with educational courses and seminars epically tailored for you.
Ready to join? You can join online by clicking the link below or print our membership appliation and send in to our office with payment.
Recruiting new members to our local association is an activity recognized and rewarded through the NAHB Spike Club Program. Those who participate are called Spikes and they are among the most valued members of the association.
Member-to-Member recruitment and retention efforts are highly valued because of the grassroots growth and stability they bring to the association. These efforts lend to the development of the general membership and our leadership pipeline, keeping the face of our association true to that of our industry and the wide scope of interests we represent.
Spikes are the membership leaders of our federation, building the voice, power, and influence on every level, in every state.