March 19-21, 2021
During Show hours, exhibitors are asked to park east and north of the Expo Building. The south and west side of the Expo Building are reserved for Show attendees. Please have those working your booth enter at the main entrance (sw corner) to check in at the ticket table.
- Move-in Schedule
- 20×20 Exhibitors need to move in on Wednesday prior to the Show. You can continue to set up all day Thursday and Friday morning.
- 10×10 Exhibitors along south wall need to move in Friday morning. This includes all 10×10 booths numbered S01-S10. “S” booths are in front of an overhead door and walk-thru doors.
- All other 10×10’s and 15×15 exhibitors can move in from 8:00am-8:00pm Thursday. If you choose to move in Friday morning please note that NONE of the south entrances will be available.
- Exhibitor Booth assignments are based on availability, size of both, number of consecutive years exhibiting in the Kearney Home & Builders Show, and membership in the Kearney Area Builders Association. After reviewing the contract and payment has been received, the Home Show office will let the exhibitor know their booth location.
- Extra items: One 8′ skirted table, 2 chairs, sign, eletricity and the pipe and drape are included in the price per rented booth space. Any additional items can be rented for an additional fee. If you need to reserve EXTRA chairs, tables, and other special on-site requests please contact Construction Rental at (308) 234-4883.
ADMISSION: $5 for adults (kids 12 & under free)
Friday: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
LOCATION/PARKING: Buffalo County Fairgrounds, Kearney, NE (free parking onsite)