During Show hours, exhibitors are asked to park east and north of the Expo Building. The south and west side of the Expo Building are reserved for Show attendees. Please have those working your booth enter at the main entrance (sw corner) to check in at the ticket table.
- Move-in Schedule
- 20×20 Exhibitors need to move in on Wednesday prior to the Show. You can continue to set up all day Thursday and Friday morning.
- 10×10 Exhibitors along south wall need to move in Friday morning. This includes all 10×10 booths numbered S01-S10. “S” booths are in front of an overhead door and walk-thru doors.
- All other 10×10’s and 15×15 exhibitors can move in from 8:00am-8:00pm Thursday. If you choose to move in Friday morning please note that NONE of the south entrances will be available.
- 2019 Contract
- 2019 Extra Item Order form– This form is for if you need to reserve EXTRA chairs, tables, and other special on-site requests. One 8′ skirted table, 2 chairs, sign, eletricity and the curtains are included in the price per rented booth space. Any additional items can be rented for a fee.
- Floor Plan
- Promote the event via social media! Follow us on Facebook and invite your friends to the event as well.
- Exhibitor Information brochure includes a floor plan, booth rates, membership information to KABA and more.